Official Vote - Belly dance Idol 2009 - Pro category

Who do you cast your vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I am finding this one so hard to chose, I have 2 I want to win :lol: Both quite different - <sighhhhh>
~Mosaic

Sita

Just trying to be helpful ;)

I am finding this one so hard to chose, I have 2 I want to win :lol: Both quite different - <sighhhhh>
~Mosaic

hhmmm only one choice - get someone else to vote for the other one:lol: you could bribe them with treats (v. effective;)).
Unfortunatley, I have already voted so you may have to look else where for an easily influenced member with a sweet tooth :cool:

:dance:Sita:dance:

Last edited:

Sita

I'm quite suprised by the results so far - not what I expected. Hopefully this will continue and it will be really interesting to follow the voting patterns for certain artists. :)

Sita

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I am surprised as well. Not many people have voted though, maybe they need a reminder outside of this thread?
~Mosaic

Darshiva

It was really tough for me to vote, especially since Natalia was so gorgeous, but Lena Astrid just floored me.

Best of luck to all finalists!

gisela

Super Moderator
This was difficult! I have like four-five favourites. Darshiva, I'm so happy you voted for her, she's my teacher:D!
I really liked Razia's style so she got my vote.

Salome

Administrator
I'm going to close the voting on December 31st, so there is time yet for lot's of vote casting :D

lucydances

Oh my heavens! I'm SO flattered - and wow, what great company! Thank you to those of you who voted for me - seriously, I'm beyond thrilled. :D :D :D

Lucy

Lena Astrid

Thanks!

I just discovered that I was nominated and I have to say thanks a lot! - I am also very very flattered and honered!

AidaBellydance

Aida,

She probably didn't get as many preliminary votes as the lucky people who made it here.

Darshiva

Thanks Darshiva, that makes sense.. ;) *hehe*

- But as I've only just discovered this thread - well threads - about the competition yesterday, I didn't know / see that there was preliminary thread too. So I just thought everybody shown in the videos was in nomination for the prizes in wheatever category they were entering.

But I guess I must vote for another one then, but a little hard to change ones mind when first set.. :wall:
;)

Thanks for replying btw.
:D Aïda.

Pilar

I'm soooo torn between Sadie, who was my original inspiration to try bellydance in the first place, and Yemaya.

gisela

Super Moderator
This contest is old, closed and decided :)

If Salome makes a new one I am sure Miss Vega will be a part of it since she has so many fans, someone is bound to nominate her ;)