Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Priceless look from Nagua Fuad

Hey there babes

A gem video, only to see Nagua Fuad's look at the competition dancer.
    I guess she remember Samia Gamal dancing to Azziza and cant keep her laughts at the end lol
    Kind of old video, and pls someone confirm is Setrak the man that watch also?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmvdgKgqFAc

Enjoy :p
    Last edited by Maria_Aya; 11-01-2006 at 06:07 PM. Reason: add

Post Thanks / Like

That is so funny!! thanks for posting maria, one of the comments said that this girl was the competition winner. Im not a fan of her dancing she seems to have her feet too wide apart!

Post Thanks / Like

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!

Oh man, the LOOKS on Nagwa's face are priceless, you're right. And Setrak looks alternately amused and horrified. (And if that's NOT Setrak, he's a clone.)

Personally, I'm underwhelmed by this dancer. I can only imagine how Nagwa felt. She looks almost insulted at times. I suppose that's only appropriate.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL! That was so funny! Thanks for posting this Maria.
    I guess that dancer could be good, but I don't really like her style (and those ugly heels make her look more ungraceful :p) However, brave of her to continue dancing with a smile on her face. If people looked like that at me during performing, I would flee off the stage

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clip, etc.

Dear Group,
    Be honest now.... have you not seen a hundred supposedly "professional" dancers in the U.S. that looked even worse?? I know I have.
    Regards,
    A'isha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A'isha Azar View Post
    Dear Group,
    Be honest now.... have you not seen a hundred supposedly "professional" dancers in the U.S. that looked even worse?? I know I have.
    Regards,
    A'isha
    Don't go there! Oh I forgot, you're A'isha, which is neolithic Chaldean for, I'm going there!

.......yes and then some. Acturally she's not that skilled and beats the music to death, but I've seen much, much worse both on these shore and in the Middle East.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A'isha Azar View Post
    Dear Group,
    Regards,
    A'isha

Being a 'bad' dancer should CERTAINLY not to be attributed to any one country. Bad dancers, bad people and bad clothing can be found anywhere...meanwhile...that clip was HYSTERICAL!!!
    Gia

Post Thanks / Like

Seeing this clip reminded me of a recording of a master class with Maria Callas (the opera singer). She said something like "it is not about FIREWORKS but EMOTION." Clearly this dancer is all fiery pops, and no feel. Her athleticism might impress elsewhere but the lack of true feeling is all too apparent to her discriminative audience... No wonder they are bored.

Freya

Post Thanks / Like

I needed that tonight. The facial expressions of those watching were priceless!! I've been having one of those times when I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing and why don't I just give up because I'll never get "it". Then I see a clip like that and it puts it all in perspective, that perhaps I do know my stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah C'mon cut the girl some slack! Wouldn't you be nervous if you had to dance in front of Nagwa and Sertrak? Umm doesn't anybody dance to slow songs anymore?
    Yasmine

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast