Silver or Gold ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demelza

Hi there, me again,
only 2 days till I go to Kerdassa to get my next order now !
was wondering, do you think that most dancers preffer gold or silver coins on hip scarves ?? personally I like anything Gold - just looovvve it, but do you think silver is just as popular?
Demelza xx

Mouse

I find it really hard to choose between the two & have pretty much equal amounts of both.

Inanna

I am more of a silver person myself, but it seems that most the dancers in my class like gold best.

Viv

Somehow I don't think my answer of Yes wil help much...lol. I'm working on getting a couple of hip scarves in each color I like, one with gold coins one with silver.

Aaeesha

I like both, but it depends on what color the fabric of the scarf is. Like pastel colored fabric with gold coins isn't my favorite, but gold coins with a jewel-toned scarf is very pretty.

Salome

Administrator
As others mentioned, cool colors - silver and warm colors - gold. I'd say I enjoy silver more personally but would gold seems more popular.

da Sage

I prefer silver, but for me the color and fit of the scarf is more important. That's why both my coined scarves have gold coins, and I gave my red/silver coin scarf to a friend (it was too heavy and large for my hips).

Safran

In my "civilian life" I don't really like gold that much, and most of the time I wear silver. But when it comes to dancing, I am actually starting to think differently. I thing gold actually gives a stronger accent to the costumes. And, my experience shows that it is so much easier to acquire golden things...

Yep, you've guessed it - the next costume is most probably going to have gold in it ;)

Moon

I prefer silver. Gold doesn't look very nice on me because of my light skin. But on some other people, gold does look better than silver. I think it depends on the colour of the costume, but also on the "colour of the dancer".

miss_shimmy

hmmmmmm

great question,i have to say silver for sure,it looks better against my skin,i do like gold too,i think i am just having a gold phase!!

:)

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessenia

I like both of them but if I have to chose one.. I prefere gold!! just because it catches more people's attention when being on stage..

Dev

silver or gold

Personally i would prefer Gold, But I believe it all depends on what kind of costume you wearing, anything with pastel colours will look very nice in silver details, and anything dark will look nice in Gold details. Yes Gold gives a strong visual effect specially when you are dancing, For me Silver is Sweet and happy and Gold shows purity and calmness.

http://www.devs.com.au

Erina

I usually prefer silver. I normally hate gold, but I make an exception for belly dancing costumes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.