Meet Newbie :D

Amethyst Krystal

Hihi! i'm Amanda and i'm new to this website :). I'm from Trinidad where the only place i think i can get to learn Belly dancing is from nalini Akal (also on this site) but that's kinda far from me and i can't go on my own. so im trying to learn on my own from watching instructional videos :dance:.

i've learned most of the basics and right now i'm trying to get the back bend. i'm hoping :pray: that being on this site will help me get better.so...:think:...
please be nice to me lol, Hi all!:D

gisela

Super Moderator
Hi, Welcome! I agree, you have a cute username, and you as well PinkSugar.
Hope you will find some useful information. I seem to remember some threads about backbends. BTW do you know Mya? She teaches bellydance in Trinidad.

Amethyst Krystal

Mya?......... never heard of her XD. thanks for the greeting though. And i do agree pinksugar is cute hehe is gisela your real name? it's nice even if it isn't:lol:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome Amethyst Krystal, Amethysts are a very big favourite of mine and I have several amethyst based rings, ( along with many other precious and semi precious stones) rings and bellydance are my addictions
~Mosaic

PinkSugar

Thank you ladies :)

I love amethyst aswell, along with other crystals. I've been a collector since I'm a little girl. I loveee semi precious/precious stones and jewelry also. My weaknesss!

Amethyst Krystal

Thank you ladies :)

I love amethyst aswell, along with other crystals. I've been a collector since I'm a little girl. I loveee semi precious/precious stones and jewelry also. My weaknesss!

Yes for me it's the blue crystals and purple crystals i love most XD the conversation went from belly dance to gems lol

Farasha Hanem

Hi, Amethyst Krystal, nice to meet you! Amethyst just so happens to be my birthstone, and my son's birthstone, too! ^^ I have a couple of my birthstone rings, as well as a Mother's ring with an amethyst. It's one of my favorite gems. :)

We hope you like it here; happy posting! :)