I got slammed on youtube

starrbursts

Im glad you put up those responses because I showed my mother it. I think she was more "open" to me doing bellydance or Raks Sharqi...thank you very much!

Tarik Sultan

Im glad you put up those responses because I showed my mother it. I think she was more "open" to me doing bellydance or Raks Sharqi...thank you very much!

:clap: I'm so glad to hear that. I told you they'd come around. You should show them my clips of the kids dancing too. They're so cute and it shows that there is a whole other side to this dance than what most people think.

Love and light.

Tarik

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
:think: ....Gee do I have to? Why do I always have to screw em?!:(
Naw, hitting 'em over the head with your shisha or other suitable blunt object is a perfectly acceptable alternative! :lol: So is throttling them with your veil! Hmmmm... Now do you do sword dance? :think:

Aniseteph

Naw, hitting 'em over the head with your shisha or other suitable blunt object is a perfectly acceptable alternative! :lol: So is throttling them with your veil! Hmmmm... Now do you do sword dance? :think:

:shok: sounds like an alternative version of Cluedo ( Cluedo / Clue Frequently Asked Questions)
The body of Dr. Ignorant has been found on the stairs and I say it was done by Zorba with the veil in the dance studio.... :lol: