Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mosaic, I really love that dark red one!

Post Thanks / Like

I am plotting the purchase of a new costume (or 2) and am finding this thread very inspiring!!! A bit too inspiring... £££!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maylynn View Post
    I am plotting the purchase of a new costume (or 2) and am finding this thread very inspiring!!! A bit too inspiring... £££!
    Hey you must share what you are looking at!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reen.Blom View Post
    Hey Mosaic, I really love that dark red one!
    I love the idea of the little bodice bra top, I think a bra shaped full top would be more flattering for my largish bust and "older - but better" body
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reen.Blom View Post
    Hey you must share what you are looking at!!
    Ha!
    Ok. I like this one from Topkapi which is all coins - I am a fan of coins, but I have one almost exactly the same in silver (as you can see from my photo)!
    Inessa Bellydance. Topkapi - New Collection

But they have other with *some* coins that I like, such as Inessa Bellydance. Topkapi - New Collection

I also dig the Glitzy Gypsy costumes, but might go for a Topkapi costume or something similiar...I'm definitely fond of the old-school type bedlehs and think the Bella-type costumes, dresses, and anything where velvet is involved don't really suit me. Need to do more looking around - but I'm thinking something in orange, green, or possibly yellow! Ooh, or maybe purple...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maylynn View Post
    Ha!
    Ok. I like this one from Topkapi which is all coins - I am a fan of coins, but I have one almost exactly the same in silver (as you can see from my photo)!
    Inessa Bellydance. Topkapi - New Collection

But they have other with *some* coins that I like, such as Inessa Bellydance. Topkapi - New Collection

I also dig the Glitzy Gypsy costumes, but might go for a Topkapi costume or something similiar...I'm definitely fond of the old-school type bedlehs and think the Bella-type costumes, dresses, and anything where velvet is involved don't really suit me. Need to do more looking around - but I'm thinking something in orange, green, or possibly yellow! Ooh, or maybe purple...
    Hey they both look stunnig! Pity they dont provide bigger pix to see details!

Mosaic Im in for such top too, looks cool!

Post Thanks / Like

I love this one

Post Thanks / Like

I like this one. The lovely Orit. Maybe it's been up before. Can't remember. Would love to try and make something brown/nude with gold coins
    immer glimmer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Opinons needed

Hi all,

I am looking at three, and wanted to get The Collective's approval

This first one, I dont love, but it would complete another costume that I have, nicely.

Site Builder

This, I love, and there are not many dancers in my area that wear green like this.

Site Builder

This third one, frankly, up close, is a little much. But on a stage, I think it could be spectacular. I'm a little afraid to show this, I might get kicked to the UBDC cell.

Site Builder

I'd love some input please, this is the first time I have bought a costume of this calibre.

Thank you

Robynne

Post Thanks / Like

Nightdancer, I actually love the necklemanns peacock one, and I think you could put a number of different coloured skirts/veils with it. The green is pretty, but unless you loved green a lot you may get bored with it quickly. The silver/blue is simple and elegant, but my overall choice would be the 3rd one.

I am not sure if you know, but have seen posts on bhuz about the beads being plastic on some of necklemanns sets and that the colour can rub off. Still for the amount of work in them I think they are very reasonable in price.
    ~Mosaic