Beautiful costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mya

I'm quite excited! and i think i got just the gig i should wear it to! *shimmies*

Last edited:

Mya

Ok How do you buy a costume "BY MISTAKE" that's the best excuse I've heard yet!

LOL - a friend of mine bought it (because i sure as hell would never be able to spend that much money in one go - that's my whole salary!) and it didn't fit her quite right so she says - "here, you try it on" so i did, and i exclaimed "omg this is so beautiful, i'd buy it from you in a heartbeat!" and she said "ok, i'll give you a couple of months to pay for it!" and le voila, i bought a knockout red Hanan entirely by mistake.

Shanazel

How is this for beautiful, both girl and costume?

Mya

:shok::shok::shok::redface::

You know i got that one by mistake too! i didn't know it was a pharonics until i had it in hand and saw the tag.

Shanazel

What happy accidents you have! I usually manage to break a toe or two in accidents, certainly not pick up gorgeous costumes!

Mya

actually i bought it used, i think she wore it 3 times or something and in advertising she didn't mention it to be a pharonics and the price was pretty good so i never expected it to be!

I visited that costume for about 4 months before i bought it. it even fit perfectly when i first got it - though with just a bit more cleavage than i am comfortable with. Of course i've gotten quite fat now *sigh* and i had to take one of the ankle cuff things to create some extra coverage in the bra because if i thought it was too much then well it's way too much now!

Mya

So here's the costume in action - i didn't do it justice but it was a wonder to wear!

Mya

Oh, yes you did!!!

Aww shucks, thanks but the dancing didn't do the costume justice at all - we had been dancing in the crowd for a full 45 minutes before i went on for that performance and i was so tired i had to abandon my choreography after the first 40 seconds because i was afraid i'd not have the energy to pull if off. Not to mention of course the 45 minutes of dancing after the performance. :confused:

Aisha Azar

Beautiful, etc

Dear Mya,
I have to say it again. I think you are just SO beautiful, and I think the photos are fabulous. I especially love the 2nd photo!!

I also am not sure if I have posted here before about this, but go to hallahmoustafa.com and see some great costumes. She has them in her costume gallery, I think....
Regards,
A'isha

Status
Not open for further replies.