Beautiful costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amulya

I have that too, fabrics can be years in the closet before I turn them into something (some have been given by friends who had them for years or by my mother, who has a big collection too), but it's a good thing; you always got something useful.

Aisha Azar

Fabric

Dear gang,
What's that saying??
"Whoever dies with the most wins."?
Regards,
A'isha

Who believes that in order to be truly happy in her/his work, each costumer must have way too much of everything. This is definitely NOT a JIT (Just In time) style business. NNNOOOOO!!!! We have to have it ALL in stock at all times!!
Ye Gods and Goddesses, from my mouth full of straight pins to your appliqued shell-like ears. Please keep my drawers and closets full to bursting of anything I might need now,tomorrow and clear into the hereafter. Amen

lotus

We need to get this topic back:) . What costume do you like a lot? Can be one that is for sale, your own or someone elses.

I really like this one:

and this one:
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/13e/44d/13e44d6e-2a57-4cd1-a4cc-17b5bc528739

and this one as well:
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/e1b/487/e1b487bc-3011-427e-8e7d-31f102003f41

There are many more, but can't post them all!

^^ hey

i totally agree is really beauty costume
very good colours too

love& light:D

PriscillaAdum

This is THE most beautiful costume I have ever seen in my life. It's Tanya's Bella costume posted on a recent Bhuz thread. I drool every time I see this picture.

Amulya

This is THE most beautiful costume I have ever seen in my life. It's Tanya's Bella costume posted on a recent Bhuz thread. I drool every time I see this picture.

That is nice! Such an unusual color, not many people can wear that but it looks great on Tanya!

Shanazel

She has that Marilyn Monroe white on white thing going for her and the champagne costume really sets it off. I like it better and better each time I see it. Very elegant. Marjorie in Colorado has a similar costume in wine and gold that is drop dead gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.