*Sneaking inside with insecure smile and darting eyes*

Prusilusken

Hi... ;)

I am also new here - my name is Lise, I am Danish and I have been dancing for somewhere around ten years by now. For different reasons I am not a very experienced performer, but I am working on changing that.

My training is mainly cabaret(-esque), but I have always felt that it was not a natural fit for me, so I've been trying to broaden my horizons along the way and for the past few years I've been taking classes in gypsy, ATS, tribal fusion, Tuniesian, ghawazee, bollywood, GBD, traditional baladi and whatever else I could get my hips on...

The more I learn, the more my love for the oriental dance styles and fusions related to them - and my utmost respect for the large number of insanely talented, creative and hardworking dancers out there - is growing ever deeper and more profound.

Very pleased to meet you all! :)

Aniseteph

Don't be insecure, no need to sneak, come on in and welcome!

And that has to be the best meet and greet thread title EVER! :cool:

Sita

Jump on in :dance: it's lovely to 'meet' you!:D

Sita

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome!
hehe, I think maybe I know who you are?! I hope that doesn't come off creepy or anything :lol:
Did you do a cool tribal fusion duet at the latest hafla?
regards Gisela (Kbh)

Prusilusken

Welcome!
hehe, I think maybe I know who you are?! I hope that doesn't come off creepy or anything :lol:
Did you do a cool tribal fusion duet at the latest hafla?
regards Gisela (Kbh)

Oh, HI GISELA...!!! :shok: :D
Yes! I did that theatrical dark fusion piece with Helene and also a little pop-thing by Maizena with a couple of other girls...and just FTR: In my personal vocabulary; 'Creepy' is not necessarily a bad thing..! ;)

Everyone: Thank you so much for your warm welcome!
I am looking so much forward to trawling this lovely forum for gold and treasure and all manners of shinies, them being in the shapes of words, pictures or people!