Salaam Alikhum every One, Hello :)

ImmanMussa

I want to say hello to you all and introduce myself, I love his site never registered, so I decided today to be one of you and I want to say BIG HELLO to my favorite poster "KHARIS", does not mean I wont have more favorites ;)

But some of Kharis comments are really fun. and straight to the point xx.

Any ways, tell me about you all? :)

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi We are always happy to have another join our world wide family. It sounds like you have a very non-boring life. Travelling, dancing teaching and soon to be touring. It sounds quite exciting to me, especially the touring overseas:D I'm sure you will enjoy being a 'de-lurked' member;)
~Mosaic

Farasha Hanem

Hi, and welcome! :D Kharis is a wonderful, awesome person and forum member!

I'm Farasha, and have been taking classes now for over two years; I'm now in the middle of my third year of lessons. We're pretty much learning...American Oriental? American Cabaret? American-style bellydance? :think: Actually, it's kind of confusing. :confused: Recently, I started taking an ATS class, too.

Hope you enjoy it here; I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends. :)

Sita

:shok:Ah, so as a former lurker you know all our secrets :shok: ;)
Welcome, I hope you enjoy posting, life is boring for me at the moment. I spend most of my time absorbed in one book or another. In the library I'm the one who occasionally starts shimming or performs some other bd move without realising it :)

Sita