Hi from Canada!

Isi

Hi Everyone,

My name is Isabel or Isi for belly dancing. I am currently a belly dance instructor/teacher in Fredericton, NB, Canada.

I am very happy to join this forum I believe it is a great resource for people like me who are passionate about belly dance.

It is also a great opportunity for belly dancers who are in an area where belly dance is not very popular, like the Atlantic Canada.

Thank you so much for this! I hope I will have a chance to interact and learn from each one of you.

Isi

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice to see someone else from my coast here :)

It is also a great opportunity for belly dancers who are in an area where belly dance is not very popular, like the Atlantic Canada.
Isi

It actually becoming very popular in Newfoundland and in parts of Nova Scotia. However it is still far from the areas such as Toronto, Victoria, USA, and overseas.

Machiavellia

Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice to see someone else from my coast here :)

It actually becoming very popular in Newfoundland and in parts of Nova Scotia. However it is still far from the areas such as Toronto, Victoria, USA, and overseas.
This is true! I can't believe how popular belly dance is in Newfoundland (my home), and it excites me. On the other hand, to get the training I need, I have recently had to relocate to Toronto. The ultimate benefit is that I get to bring it home with me when I visit :)

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
This is true! I can't believe how popular belly dance is in Newfoundland (my home), and it excites me. On the other hand, to get the training I need, I have recently had to relocate to Toronto. The ultimate benefit is that I get to bring it home with me when I visit :)

HEY GIRLY!!!! We miss you here already and you better come back and teach us what your learning out there. Visit often!!!

onela

Hey neighbour! Representing Halifax NS over here. Give us a shout if you're ever on this side of the Bay of Fundy, and I'll keep you in the loop if there's any belly dance events/happenings :)

Isi

Hey neighbour! Representing Halifax NS over here. Give us a shout if you're ever on this side of the Bay of Fundy, and I'll keep you in the loop if there's any belly dance events/happenings :)

Great Onela! Please keep me posted. I really want to attend as much professional development as possible!!!

Thanks for everything!

Sita

Sorry I'm late to the thread but just wanted to say a warm

I hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

love
Sita