Deb Rolfe needs a stage name

Deb Rolfe

:think:Hello to all my dancer friends, I need a stage name and cant think of one that does sound like it belongs to me... any ideas ???

Deb Rolfe

Thank you ladies, I'm having a look now, I'm sure I'll find something from so many... will let you know what I choose .......:)

Ranya

Just be careful, I had a look at the list and some of the meaning translations are a bit fishy. (or just false)

Aniseteph

Hello Deb and welcome to the forum. Happy posting!

Bwaa haaa haaaaaa! Crawley = Khaled Land! :lol: That's made my day. How far south does this exotic kingdom extend then?

I have no ideas on stage names. I was thinking about the same thing just last night although I don't think this is entirely coincidental. ;). Try searching this forum - there are probably several threads on it already.

As usual, lots of top advice from Shira here: Belly Dance: Do You Need A Stage Name?

Oh bother, I want one again now.... :mad:

Deb Rolfe

[
Bwaa haaa haaaaaa! Crawley = Khaled Land! :lol: That's made my day. How far south does this exotic kingdom extend then?

I see your from sussex, anywhere near Crawley, West suusex. I live very near to Khaled he teaches me and a few others when he's not busy teaching elswhere x bless him, He's in Egypt now with his wife Sheila visiting family x:cool:

Deb Rolfe

Ive had a little look at the stage names ~ saw Dehra means compassionate which is near to my own name what do you think ??x

Prusilusken

Welcome to the forum, Deb - I am new here too.

- and I think Dehra is very beautiful. It sounds beautiful, has a lovely energy to it (to me) and the letters and combination of them offer a lot of great possibilities for a calligraphist to explore if you want to personalise it even more. In short, looks great in writing, even with a "boring" font like this one. Imagine what can be done with it with even the slightest bit of tweaking. I see awesome business cards coming up already. :)

Last edited:

Lydia

i think Dehra is nice ...differant!!AND TO BE CALLED COMPASSIONATE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS COOL

Deb Rolfe

The more I say the more I like it.... not sure if I'm pronouncing it right... De hara or is it deh ara if you know what I mean !!!!! yes I am a mad woman !!!:lol:

Deb Rolfe

Welcome to the forum, Deb - I am new here too.

- and I think Dehra is very beautiful. It sounds beautiful, has a lovely energy to it (to me) and the letters and combination of them offer a lot of great possibilities for a calligraphist to explore if you want to personalise it even more. In short, looks great in writing, even with a "boring" font like this one. Imagine what can be done with it with even the slightest bit of tweaking. I see awesome business cards coming up already. :)

Thank you Prusilusken...your thoughts are welcome... we can be newbiees together xx;)

Sita

Dehra the compassionate it's great to meet you!!!
look forward to reading your posts
love Sita :dance: