Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErikaOH View Post
    Oooh - Aziyade! Now we HAVE to get together for a duet!!! A great reason to get together again - it's been so long!
    SERIOUSLY!!! I told her that I simply HAD to have anything that you also had

LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aziyade View Post
    SERIOUSLY!!! I told her that I simply HAD to have anything that you also had

LOL!
    Tee hee heeee!!! We're so silly!

Post Thanks / Like

SO TEMPTED! What would shipping be to Bangkok, Thailand?

Post Thanks / Like

As much as I would love to ship to Thailand, it's not a possibility at this time. I can ship within the United States only. We've had bad experiences in the past trying to ship these internationally since customs could consider them "weapons." SwordWares.com won't even allow for international orders.

From my experience it comes down to the individual inspecting the package, but if they do decide to seize them it's the customer that loses out and we don't want to see that happen.

I've seen sword buyers use this service in the past... MyUS - US Mail Forwarding, Worldwide Shipping... it may be worth checking out.
    Last edited by Majidah; 01-09-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Majidah View Post
    As much as I would love to ship to Thailand, it's not a possibility at this time. I can ship within the United States only. We've had bad experiences in the past trying to ship these internationally since customs could consider them "weapons." SwordWares.com won't even allow for international orders.

From my experience it comes down to the individual inspecting the package, but if they do decide to seize them it's the customer that loses out and we don't want to see that happen.

I've seen sword buyers use this service in the past... MyUS - US Mail Forwarding, Worldwide Shipping... it may be worth checking out.
    Hmmm...my friends and I have all bought swords and had them shipped via USPS without a problem. But if you feel uncomfortable, that's perfectly okay.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maria_harlequin View Post
    Hmmm...my friends and I have all bought swords and had them shipped via USPS without a problem. But if you feel uncomfortable, that's perfectly okay.
    Sorry it's not my call.

Post Thanks / Like

Gave a third discount voucher away tonight. From here, the discount will be cut in half, but it's still a great deal, trust me on that!

PM me to claim your bellydanceforum.net discount voucher for our Belly Dance Sword.

Post Thanks / Like

Just received the sword yesterday, so I haven't danced with it...but it's gorgeous! Just sayin'...

I can't wait to try it out...stay tuned for a review when I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Mine's coming tomorrow!!

Are you going to blunt yours? Do you know how to do it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aziyade View Post
    Mine's coming tomorrow!!

Are you going to blunt yours? Do you know how to do it?
    Well...I think I'm going to be brave and not blunt it...yet. I'm apparently one of those people who has to learn the hard way (like losing a finger or a toe first! LOL).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast