Hello One, Hello All

LaGringita

Yeep, Yeep. Hello. My name is Seyyal I have studied dance since I could walk but have been doing belly dancing almost strictly for going on nine years (I really can't believe it has been so long). I grew up in Portland, Oregon. I have been lurking for a few days and was surprised to see so many members from Oregon. Great place. Love it. Now I live between Miami, FL and San Jose, Costa Rica or wherever my husbands job takes us.

Over the past year I have been using belly dancing as my main income. Though, I have not ventured out of working in restaurants and I am very interested in competing, teaching, and working for private parties. I hope this is a good place for me to find the answers to some of the questions on my mind. Thank you, thank you! Hope you are all having a wonderful day! Ciao!
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find answers to questions here, or someone will be able to point you in the right direction.:D
~Mosaic

Maria_Aya

Welcome !!!
Enjoy the forum, its a lovely place to connect with people that we share the same passion... Oriental Dance !

Maria Aya, Greece

Sita

and
to the forum I hope you love it as much as I do!

Sita:dance: