Yet another game: The Person Above You

gisela

Super Moderator
kuteNurse is drinking A LOT of cough syrup at the moment :) but not too much of course;)

Hope it helps

Ecuabellydancer

Pues parece que no.... I just read that Gilda1979 is from Mexico although she lives in Switzerland.

But I guess I am your only SOUTH American member.... am I? :lol:

Continuing with the game, Kharmine is a Freelance journalist.... cool :cool: I´ve always felt I would have been a good writer.... well, maybe on my next life.... :rolleyes:

gilda1979

Hola Ecuabellydancer, you are a nice person!!!!

from which city are you from?.... I live in sweden, not in swizerland :lol:

Ecuabellydancer

Ups, sorry, siempre me confundo, Suiza, Suecia :rolleyes: I am from Guayaquil, which city are u from? I´ve only been to Cancun :dance:

Shanazel likes the sound of the wind in the trees

Ecuabellydancer

Ups, sorry, siempre me confundo, Suiza, Suecia :rolleyes: I am from Guayaquil, which city are u from? I´ve only been to Cancun :dance:

Shanazel likes the sound of the wind in the trees

Zurah

Melanie has a great avatar picture with her dance class (and is definitely not the only Latin American forum member - I'm from Venezuela :D)

Shanazel

Ecuabellydancer was born on Cinco de Mayo, which is a big holiday where I grew up on the Mexican border, and has even come to be celebrated way up here in the Rocky Mountains.

How about if you all start another Spanish language thread so I can practice my almost non-existent Spanish again? I liked that thread on the old pre-hackers forum. About a quarter of the time I actually knew what was going on. Okay... an eighth.

Reen.Blom

Shanazel knows LOADS of lawer and musician jokes and is a sweety!!!!

Hey Spanish thread??? I am in I need practice!!!