Hello :)

Yuri

I've been lurking about for a while but have decided to come over and say hi *waves*

My name's Vicky & I've only been going to a once-a-week class for a couple of months now. I'm really enjoying it and hope to continue.

I got a belly-dancing gift set (art of belly dancing: dvd, cd, cymbals & belly sticker) and a book (Bellydancing for Fitness by Rania Bossonis) for xmas so have been using those while waiting for the class to start back up. I also hope to get some more dvd's in the near future.

Look forward to meeting you all :)

AliX

Hiya *waves excitedly* I'm on the Isle of Bute - practically next door neighbours! I'm a total newbie to this bellydancing stuff - but am itching to get learning.

There's a workshop taking place on 6 February in Glasgow at Templetons at Glasgow Green. Check out the Events sub forum to find out more. Maybe see you there?

Where are you learning to bellydance?

Ali x

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Vicky, always nice to see another 'face'. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Also don't forget the search mode, you may find answers in threads not readily visible:D
~Mosaic

Sita

and I must say that I love your kitty image!!! :)

Happy posting
Sita

Last edited:

Yuri

Thanks for the nice welcomes! :)

Ali: Thanks for the heads-up on that workshop. I've booked a place so I'll look forward to meeting you! The class I take is on Thursday evenings over in Scotstoun.

Zania Amirah

Hello

Hello,

My name is Zania Amirah and I am belly dancer here in Detroit, MI ! I'm glad to be on here and I look forward to networking with all of you. I've been dancing and taking classes for two years now I'm just now beginning to perform professionally. I look forward to all the guidance and advice you give me.