Desert Dancer

desertdancer

Greeting from Northern Arizona,

I'm a 40 years old mother of two and have had a love for bellydance for almost 10 years. I think of dancing almost every waking moment. I hope to be able to hang out with people that share my passion for dance.

adiemus

Welcome to the forum! It's great to find your true passion - and to balance all that hard work with children with something that is truly for you.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of you online!
hugs
Bronnie

desertdancer

Thanks Bronnie,
It's not easy but when I get the chance to dance, I go for it. My husband is totally supportive and is happy I finally found something of my own to enjoy. It was always there. I just had to find it. Kinda like seeing the sculpture in the clay...

Any way I will be back more often. I want to learn as much as I can. ;)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Glad you have found us, and you have come to the right place to share your passion, passionate dancers crawl out of the woodwork here:lol:
~Mosaic

Prusilusken

Welcome to the boards!

:)think: I really should pull myself together and learn how to make DIY-welcome-gifs; I think about it everytime I Mosaic's and the other gurls' sparkling welcome messages in Meet&Greet! I hope you don't think too much less of my welcome because of it! :rolleyes::))

/Pru-Pruh