Anybody know this dancer?

Yshka

Does anybody know this dancer?

Dear all,

My friend was talking about a Khaleegy workshop the other day, advertised by a teacher named Ruby Roy. She got an email about it if I remember correctly. I was wondering since I have been interested in Khaleegy lately... Does anybody have experience with this teacher? Did any of you take classes or workshops with her? I'd like to know more since I cannot find any videos of her, nor a website, anything. I'd love to find some good Khaleegy teachers nearby and the email my friend got says this lady will be coming to Holland for a short time so I'd like to find out if this is worth a go.

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Are you a member of Bhuz? Maybe someone there will know. I haven't heard of her but that doesn't mean she isn't well known elsewhere.
~Mosaic

Yshka

Thanks Mosaic, no I'm not on Bhuz, but I'll take a look around on the net.

I have a second teacher to add. Does anybody know Magda Kadous? I got a flyer saying she's coming to teach here as well in april. So many workshops and so hard to choose, especially if you don't know the person who's teaching.

Am going to try and make it to Brussels though to see Farida Fahmy, Amir Thaleb and Tamalyn Dallal in March!!!:dance:

da Sage

Thanks Mosaic, no I'm not on Bhuz, but I'll take a look around on the net.

I have a second teacher to add. Does anybody know Magda Kadous? I got a flyer saying she's coming to teach here as well in april. So many workshops and so hard to choose, especially if you don't know the person who's teaching.

Am going to try and make it to Brussels though to see Farida Fahmy, Amir Thaleb and Tamalyn Dallal in March!!!:dance:

Magda Kadous sounds familiar, but I couldn't tell you anything about her.

You may just have to go on the recommendation of the sponsor or your regular teacher.