Thread: Elena Lentini

Post Thanks / Like

Default Elena Lentini

Has anyone heard of her? I talked to a girl that was in NYC in the same period as I was and she told me that she took a class with her. She was really enthusiastic, and she has seen quite a few instructors. I got really curious, so please share your experiences with us if you know her.

Post Thanks / Like

Elena is a great dancer and teacher!! She was part of Ibrahim Farrah's troupe "back in the day".

Post Thanks / Like

The girl that took a class with her told me that not a whole lot of people know her, but the ones that know her really love her, she heard nothing but praise from her students and she noted that they were remarkably devoted. One of her former students, who has been a professional dancer for quite some years, said that Elena will always be her guru.

Post Thanks / Like

She is an amazing dancer; I took one of her workshops and vowed that someday, when I've gotten much, much more mature in my dance, I would take lessons from her. I'm not there yet (sigh) but I can highly reccomend her to others - especially advanced dancers. She is also very humble and personable.