I can't decide...

starrbursts

Well, thankyou...i forget your name (IM SOOO SORRY) for telling me about Rachel Brice's DvD. OMG It is soooo Cool!!! lol I like it a lot. Anyway, I can't decide (I know...GIRLS CAN NEVER DECIDE!!!) what set of dvds to get. Since I kind of want to know more Egyption style, I thought the Art of Bellydance--Arabian Sands and stuff would be good by Iamed. However, Jilliana's Dvds look really good and I just don't know which would be best for me...oh yeah also I got Celestes Turbo Shimmy DVD. IT's pretty good. Shes kind of fake but man I could only do one drill...eek, bad bad shimmies. Sometimes I end up just shaking my rear instead of using my knees. Anyway, thanks for yalls support!

Hi Starr, It's hard to make a decision with a smorgasbord of choices. :)
Let's narrow your choices a bit. If you are interested in Egyptian style, try to learn more about what makes Egyptian style unique. Rachel Brice, Paulina(Art of Bellydance),Jillina are great dancers but not necessarily Egyptian style dancers. I believe Aziyade mentioned Shareen El Shafy and Hadia as examples.

So tell us how classes are going?
Yasmine

starrbursts

I have my next class today! i only have classes twice a month because where I live, every city is spread apart and this lady is from a town about thirty miles away. Anyway, I really liked it. Already, I feel great about myself! My mom is really glad that I started bellydance but she is very worried about me dancing in front of people. Anyway, thank you!