new memeber... fresh member !!

harem boy

helooooooooooooooo my lovely ladies!!

iam very very very very very glad to find this forum ,,,, and i will make my full efforts to earn the acception from all members

i really really love belly dance and belly dancers , i do dance my self but rarely , my basic function is a harems boy ,
(( historical harem boys were eunuchs!!)) but things r good now :clap:

Kharis

helooooooooooooooo my lovely ladies!!

iam very very very very very glad to find this forum ,,,, and i will make my full efforts to earn the acception from all members

i really really love belly dance and belly dancers , i do dance my self but rarely , my basic function is a harems boy ,
(( historical harem boys were eunuchs!!)) but things r good now :clap:

Way to go, Harem Boy. So just what is your function? Do tell us more.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Genuine members are always welcome. But all this Harem boy stuff does make me wonder if you are genuine... I suppose time will tell.
~Mosaic

harem boy

Genuine members are always welcome. But all this Harem boy stuff does make me wonder if you are genuine... I suppose time will tell.
~Mosaic

yes iam geuine my lady .... and i know when i tell ppl harme boy they always think that its so fantasy thing ..... but my job is not that fantasy
wat iam saying is harem boys stories was fantasy ... real fantasy in history

any way thanx for welcoming ....:)

lizaj

I think she wants to know if you are handy around the house.
I suppose some would see infering you are a "harem boy" is somewhat degrading.:think:
The whole harem thing is not always what Belly dancers see as a desirable image considering how a Harem is not exactly historically (or today I suppose)a very desitrable place for anyone to be incarcerated.

harem boy

I think she wants to know if you are handy around the house.
I suppose some would see infering you are a "harem boy" is somewhat degrading.:think:
The whole harem thing is not always what Belly dancers see as a desirable image considering how a Harem is not exactly historically (or today I suppose)a very desitrable place for anyone to be incarcerated.

hey lizaj
no iam not handy around the house:)

i was free to go in any time i want ,,, (( time is change )) i was working for them for many years and they gave me a help when i wanted ,,, even they offerd me this job - i was 14 or 13 - so they rised me by respecting women

yeah i agree its ltl degarding to serve all those women but they were kind of nice with me and with time i forgot that ppl whom came to the house looking at me with ((moaking))

i was doing there home work
and massag them
and take care of there home needed
and they tried to teach me a bellydancing but i was awefull
:D

i always remmber them with respect and great love as they do to me

and nothing is degarding in this memory now