Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

My, what beautiful hands you have! You remind me of Suhaila when you dance - beautiful, sensual, and a powerhouse vibration underneath everything. Congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice! Good dancing, nice and fluid.

I like your hip treatment and the pearls!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job mate!

Junior Member Ma'lyssah Aaminah's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! You are so natural...such a sensuous dancer.

Watching your clip has made my night and expanded my appreciation of male bellydancers. Thankyou.

If ever I am questioned about why a man would bellydance I will just show them your clip and say "This is why! "

Oh and I love your costume, you look great in it!
    Last edited by Ma'lyssah Aaminah; 07-21-2006 at 02:44 PM. Reason: added text

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! Too amazing! I cannot wait to show this clip to my troupemates :eek:

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm....this is interesting . I've seen some male dancers, not so many, and they just don't have the softness in the body which I often see in the female dancers. That's why I don't like to watch male dancers so much(sorry sorry sorry). There are, of course, many female dancers who are also very stiff and hard in their bodies; I don't like to watch them either(sorry sorry sorry again!). But you! Your moves are like butter o_O, love them. I think your perfomance was lovely and beautiful....do you have any more video clips to share? :p

Also...your style reminds me very much of Lulu Sabongi, who is one of my favourite dancers .

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Great job!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Butter!? Thanks for the compliment I also would agree that I prefer to watch dancers that have a softness to them. This has been one of my goals to achieve a softness/lightness and emulate the classical style. And I think Lulu Sabongi is fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Zahiraah View Post
    Hmm....this is interesting . I've seen some male dancers, not so many, and they just don't have the softness in the body which I often see in the female dancers. That's why I don't like to watch male dancers so much(sorry sorry sorry). There are, of course, many female dancers who are also very stiff and hard in their bodies; I don't like to watch them either(sorry sorry sorry again!). But you! Your moves are like butter o_O, love them. I think your perfomance was lovely and beautiful....do you have any more video clips to share? :p

Also...your style reminds me very much of Lulu Sabongi, who is one of my favourite dancers .

Post Thanks / Like

You were absolutely fabulous ... and your performance is one of my favorites from the show ... I watch it over and over.

Post Thanks / Like

The video was amazing!!! Particulary what I liked most was the way you move your hands..marvelous!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast