My video on youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahina

Hey Mark,

Great job on the performance! It's too bad youtube tends to do some rather wonky things to video clips, though, maybe google video might have a clearer image (I've had some bad experiences with sound and picture on youtube.) However, I also have to comment on how crisp those walking hip bumps are; I'm envious!

Aisha Azar

Mark, etc.

Dear Mark,
I loved your connectedness to the ground, your use of texture and your integrity in feeling the music!! Wonderful!!
Regards,
A'isha

slinks

Mark that was "brilliant !!" I love your hip movements, you seem to move with great ease :)

I'm not a fan of those little tops but...

Hadassah

My, what beautiful hands you have! You remind me of Suhaila when you dance - beautiful, sensual, and a powerhouse vibration underneath everything. Congrats.

Ma'lyssah Aaminah

Wow!! You are so natural...such a sensuous dancer.

Watching your clip has made my night and expanded my appreciation of male bellydancers. Thankyou.

If ever I am questioned about why a man would bellydance I will just show them your clip and say "This is why!:D "

Oh and I love your costume, you look great in it!

Last edited:

Zahiraah

Hmm....this is interesting :) . I've seen some male dancers, not so many, and they just don't have the softness in the body which I often see in the female dancers. That's why I don't like to watch male dancers so much(sorry sorry sorry). There are, of course, many female dancers who are also very stiff and hard in their bodies; I don't like to watch them either(sorry sorry sorry again!). But you! Your moves are like butter o_O, love them. I think your perfomance was lovely and beautiful....do you have any more video clips to share? :p

Also...your style reminds me very much of Lulu Sabongi, who is one of my favourite dancers :) .

Mark_Balahadia

Butter!? Thanks for the compliment :) I also would agree that I prefer to watch dancers that have a softness to them. This has been one of my goals to achieve a softness/lightness and emulate the classical style. And I think Lulu Sabongi is fabulous!

Hmm....this is interesting :) . I've seen some male dancers, not so many, and they just don't have the softness in the body which I often see in the female dancers. That's why I don't like to watch male dancers so much(sorry sorry sorry). There are, of course, many female dancers who are also very stiff and hard in their bodies; I don't like to watch them either(sorry sorry sorry again!). But you! Your moves are like butter o_O, love them. I think your perfomance was lovely and beautiful....do you have any more video clips to share? :p

Also...your style reminds me very much of Lulu Sabongi, who is one of my favourite dancers :) .

Makeda Maysa

You were absolutely fabulous ... and your performance is one of my favorites from the show ... I watch it over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.