The Lie Thread

adiemus

...along with Amulya who had been unfortunate enough to bring her zills but no earmuffs, AND she couldn't zill in time. So the pair creatively zilled out of time with the music to the discomfort of the unicorn who was trying to fly them to Shanazel's igloo.

Shanazel

Meanwhile back at the ranch-er, igloo- Shanazel was trying to sweep up all the unicorn glitter. Unfortunately, she was allergic. Every time she got a pile swept up, she sneezed and blew it all over everything again. Her biggest sneeze came just as the unicorn flew Bronnie and Amulya through the front door.

Amulya

Which covered them completely in glittered snot. So they had to dive into the sea (remember the igloo had drifted into the ocean) and found some belly dancing dolphins under water, the dolphins were just having their hafla and invited them to dance with them. problem was, they couldn't breathe under water and had to return to Shanazels igloo...

Shanazel

Oh, YUCK! Amulya, shame on you- I always cover my mouth and nose when I sneeze.

Shanazel allowed Bronnie and Amulya back into the igloo to keep them from drowning, scolded Amulya for using the ugly, icky "S" word, and gave them shovels to clean up the mess their unicorn left on the floor (glitter poop).

Amulya

But Bronnie and Amulya didn't want to do that and said: 'Shanazel, that is YOUR unicorn, so YOU clean it up" and they flew off with their wings of Isis and ended up in a hafla where they had a contest for belly-pole-dancing and guess what, Shanazel was there (time machines work miracles) and won the contest...

Shanazel

...because her glitter unicorn threatened to glitter-gore the judges if they didn't chose Shanazel. Amulya was furious and tried to reclaim the unicorn, but...