The Lie Thread

Amulya

It has been a while since I posted games, so I thought I come up with a new one: the object of this thread is to spin a lie about the person above you. For example:

Amulya secretly has a closet full of ugly costumes and that's how she maintains her blog.

The crazier the lie, the more fun it is!

Shanazel

Oooo, goodie, a new game. I've missed them.

The crazier the lie, the better, hmm? Okay, try this:

Amulya is a staunch Republican who adamently believes Richard Nixon was not a crook.

Last edited:

adiemus

Shanazel is a semi-retired industrial espionage agent with a fetish for bribing officials with photographs of their illicit affairs.

Caroline_afifi

Adiemus was one of 17 wives married to a Mormon grandfather in Salt Lake city..she fled to NZ to pursue her dream of becoming a belly dancer.. she still occasionally wears her Mormon clothes to some halflahs.

Zurah

Whee, new game! It's been so long since we had one... plus, I love spinning tales... hee

Oh, and Caroline is planning to drop everything, hop on a plane and go on the Silk Road for several months.

Last edited:

lizaj

Zurah lives on the Steppes of Central Asia and dances at midnight moonlight to the strains of Yak sinew in leather and fur bedlah and with gay abandon

Nath

Lizaj, while doing veil work, spun so quickly she actually took off and flew to Cairo where she had lunch, bought a few new bedlah and then spun herself home for tea.

Suzanne Azhaar

JuJube found a magical trinket in a thrift store that allowed three wishes. The first was for Swarovski crystals, the second for bolts of glimmering fabric, the third was boots to hide to the hobbit toes.

Lydia

when susanna was spinning yesterday at the end off her show she went in a barrel spin and then dropped her head,when her head came back up her wig flew off !strait in the lap from a gentlemen sitting in the front row....lol

Shanazel

Lydia's alter ego is Wonder Woman and she flies the world in her invisible jet looking for violations of the International Belly Dance Costume Code.

Aniseteph

Shanazel's secret ambition is to have the world's first troupe of belly dancing chickens, and she spends many happy hours training prospective members and designing their eggstraordinarily fabulous costumes.

Nath

Aniseteph, in looking for a new career, took up worm farming. Problem is she forgot to find out what worms ate and her investment turned to dust.

nightdancer

The original Nath was abducted by aliens and this Nath is an imposter designed to fool us into not noticing that they are plotting their invasion.

gisela

Super Moderator
In an organic-vegetarian fever bliss Nightdancer once made a bedlah out of sliced carrots instead of coins, and wore it to a job, but the restaurant was full of belly-bunnies, and they all chewed her costume away.... big oops, nightdancer!!!
I know because my cousin was there...

Amulya

I'm glad this tread is being liked :D

Gisela opened up a Middle Eastern restaurant where only 6 week wonders in TPBDC are allowed to perform and she pays them with rotten eggs

adiemus

Amulya went to Gisela's restaurant and signed up several of the dancers to teach Amulya's classes while she toured Egypt on a unicycle.

Amulya

Adiemus lend me that unicycle and asked me to bring the chameleon costume (the one just posted in TPBDC) from Egypt to her, she's so happy with it and added some crassels to it and now she shows it off on top of the Eiffel Towel