New Kiwi

Sarenale

Hey!!

I just joined, so thought I'd better say 'hi'. I'm a student at Canterbury Uni in The south Ils of NZ, and have been belly dancing for three years at the Contemporary School of Belly Dance. ;)

Yshka

Hello and welcome from far-far-away!! :D (the Netherlands, lol)
Enjoy posting and reading!

Yshka

*opens curtains and stares out into the darkness of the backyard, waving and smiling*:lol:

Prusilusken

*Waving and flicking the light switch like like crazy*
How about now, can you see me now...?? :lol::dance:

Oh...Kiwi Land...that's...that's on the other side of Earth from here.
Where it's not 1:40 in the a.m. and sane Prusiluskersss should be snoring blissfully tucked under blankets in their beds! :rolleyes:

Sisters in shimmies, I hereby bid you a wonderful day/night/whenever you've gotten to by now. ;) See you around! :dance:

adiemus

Hi there from another Kiwi actually in New Zealand, and what's more, in Christchurch! I go to another dance teacher - Kashmir, who is also on this forum. And have been dancing for about three or maybe slightly more years I think.
We must have a real life catch up and swap notes!!

Sarenale

Hi there from another Kiwi actually in New Zealand, and what's more, in Christchurch! I go to another dance teacher - Kashmir, who is also on this forum. And have been dancing for about three or maybe slightly more years I think.
We must have a real life catch up and swap notes!!

Lol I searched for N.Z the second I joined (and found your profile) :) Apparently their is a workshop here (Kashmir messaged me) will you be going? I'll try to get along! I'll have to warn you, I'm not that good (no false modesty I'm not a hardcore dancer)

Yshka

Prusilusken said:
*Waving and flicking the light switch like like crazy*
How about now, can you see me now...??

I think so!!! Yes!!! Woohoo!! *Waves back and starts flicking light switch*

Don't you guys just love it when there's people from the same place meeting up through the forum?? I met Maarika and Moon from here and loved it! Enjoy the workshop ladies and a nice day to all of you!
(these things always make me all smiley and happy:D:D:D)

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome Sarenale! Have a great time at the workshop! Teehee, I love all the global bonding going on in this thread :lol:

That explains the flickering light and waving of arms in the direction of the Netherlands. I wish I had seen this thread earlier, then I could have waved back ;)

Yshka

Aww dear Gisela, for you we'll do it again:D!! *goes back to waving and flicking light switch*