Annoying sponsored links

Moon

Hi everyone,

Just curious to know if I'm the only one who thinks the sponsored links below every first post of every page are really annoying, or more persons agree with me?

Just hoping Anatoliy will put them back where they came from: the top of the page :pray:

Hi Moon, Yeah I noticed that too. It takes some getting used too though. I have more annoying things in my life right now to deal with,trust me.;)
Yasmine

Salome

Administrator
Howdy,

I am pretty sure that our regular members don't click the sponsored ads but non members do and we earn a little bit of money from those ads and it helps off set the cost of this website, we pay for the forum and hosting etc. The ads can't be put at the top at this point because we put a graphic there. But Anatoliy and I talked it over and what we can do is make the ads invisible to members but visible to non members. This way we hope it will work out for everybody. I don't know when Anatoliy will get that done, but he'll try to do it soon.

Moon

Thanks, you're great!!! :):):clap:

(Actually I clicked the links a few times, but not when they were in between the posts ;))

Rebecca_

While the links may be annoying... I do really like the new image at the top. Very pleasant to the eye. Good job guys!

Safran

Ah... that is another reason why I love this forum... Anything even remotely reminding a problem gets solved so easily :dance: