Thread: Aussie Girl

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aussie Girl

Hi all ^_^

It's been a while since I joined another forum and there are MANY differences to what I'm used to in my other regular. Either way I've been obsessed with reading these threads for a few days now and thought 'Why not join?'.

So I did.
    Now here's an update :P.

I began dancing in Maitland (NSW Australia) in late 2006 I believe. After this I practiced with them for a while until issues came up (as they do) and had to leave. My dancing for about a year+ after was all solo with no real lessons or DVD's for guides. I lived on youtube vids of various dances and styles, thank you internet!

It took until the start of last year for me to get back to a class. I didn't think there were any classes near me until my brother told me his mates sister danced for a group in Newcastle.

I talked to her and ended up taking a class. I loved it and still do. I think it was 6 weeks after joining I had my first student performance XD. Unfortunatly a couple of months later it got harder to attend so I haven't been, miss it though.

^ So that's me. I figured I should get it out of the way for the introduction. Not sure why exactly but I'm weird like that, should fit in nicely :P.

Hi, my name's Kim and I'm a bellydance addict.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I'm from Newie as well! and totally addicted to BD... wow, we have so much in common 0.o

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kim and you have come to the right place this is a haven for the addicted Unfortunately we don't offer any cures, probably your addiction will become a lot worse
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

I have already enjoyed your input on the forum with the wonderful whale dancing video , so I look forward to reading more. I wish happy posting for the future and hope you enjoy your time on the forum

love Sita

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!!! Thank's for the introduction, it is very nice to read a bit about you.
    I saw the whale video you posted FUN!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Hi, my name's Kim and I'm a bellydance addict.[/QUOTE]

aren't we all? hehe! welcome kim, climb aboard!