miracle whip facial

lylagus

I don't know how or why it works but it did. I put Miracle Whip on my face for 7 minutes and massaged for 2min or so of the 7min. It really exfoliated well. The first time I did this I left it on for 15 min and my face was lobster red....OUCH but 7min was perfect. I have sensitive skin so I can't scrub or i break blood vessels.

Sorry if this has been posted about before I was just excited to share.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
OK, we have fake stuff here as well. Eeeeoo sounds rather sticky to plonk on your face. What on earth is in it to turn your face red - now that is scary! Imagine what your insides would look like.
~Mosaic

lylagus

OK, we have fake stuff here as well. Eeeeoo sounds rather sticky to plonk on your face. What on earth is in it to turn your face red - now that is scary! Imagine what your insides would look like.
~Mosaic

I did think about that but there are a lot of things like lemon juice that might turn my face red but i do like it on a salad or in water :)

Nath

Miracle whip is NOT mayo. I used to work for Kraft, so I know what goes in there! LOL. It is, however, a mayo substitute. I can't stand mayo but I use miracle whip everywhere I would normally use mayo. It has a lot less oil and egg so is a healthier alternative to mayo. It's also well seasoned with some expensive spices that make it tastier. It has a nice "zing". It's sold and marketed as salad dressing but it is used by the general population as a mayo substitute.

Kharis

Miracle whip is NOT mayo. I used to work for Kraft, so I know what goes in there! LOL. It is, however, a mayo substitute. I can't stand mayo but I use miracle whip everywhere I would normally use mayo. It has a lot less oil and egg so is a healthier alternative to mayo. It's also well seasoned with some expensive spices that make it tastier. It has a nice "zing". It's sold and marketed as salad dressing but it is used by the general population as a mayo substitute.

We don't have aforementioned miracle face exfoliator here in the UK. But we have Utterly Butterly...which tastes like axle grease and would make a wonderful hoof balm.

Jujube

I love Miracle Whip. We also call is "salad dressing" in the generic. It is sort of like mayo, but sweeter, and with a bit of vinegar zing. It is used for sandwiches, as mayo would be, as well as many pasta salads and casseroles.

I think it's yummy!

Shanazel

Someone would have to use a whip to get me to eat the stuff, and even then, it would be a miracle if I could choke it down. ;) Of course, I don't much like mayonaise either.

Kharis

I love Miracle Whip. We also call is "salad dressing" in the generic. It is sort of like mayo, but sweeter, and with a bit of vinegar zing. It is used for sandwiches, as mayo would be, as well as many pasta salads and casseroles.

I think it's yummy!

Sounds like the UK equivalent is Salad Cream.

double_frick

I don't know how or why it works but it did. I put Miracle Whip on my face for 7 minutes and massaged for 2min or so of the 7min. It really exfoliated well. The first time I did this I left it on for 15 min and my face was lobster red....OUCH but 7min was perfect. I have sensitive skin so I can't scrub or i break blood vessels.

Sorry if this has been posted about before I was just excited to share.

i think the reason it burned is due to vinegar, which i'm assuming is in miracle whip as it is in mayonnaise.

i haven't used any such thing on my face, because the smell. :) but it can be used with great success on hair!

i do love using kitchen products for beauty products.
my favorite mask which tends to lighten and even out my skin tone while tightening also is pureed strawberries(any berry is great) mixed with cornstarch until its a thick enough goop it won't drip off your face. you can also add a teaspoon of honey, and a 1/4 teaspoon of lemon or lime juice. bananas or avocados, even an egg (as in the miracle whip) is good and you won't have to suffer through the smell! :)

arcane77

OOOHHHH!! I love miracle whip!! my hubby loves it more though :D
Way way better than regular eggy mayo, has a great tang to it which is what makes it great. I didnt know it was a healthier alternative to regular mayo though.
I tried soy mayo, thats great too! nice taste.

Darshiva

Sugar content, guys! Neither is healthy.

Speaking of facials, I tried Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment as a 3 minute face masque yesterday. It was quite lovely.