Events for Dancers in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asheba

Bodies and beats

Hi, I know theres a Bodies and Beats event in Shoreham, Sussex, with Leila Haddad...Maria D'Silva...Storm Tree...Ashraf Hassan..there are loads of workshops , an open stage early evening, evening show...and a then a live band for later on...it is being staged by www.ankhenespepi.co.uk

Aniseteph

Hello UK dancers! I've got 2 events on my dancing horizon - Brighton Orient in November and Fantasia in London in December.

Brighton Orient 17-19 Nov (for more information ring 01273 386500 or email brightonorient@desertmeetswater.co.uk)

Fantasia 9/10 Dec (visit www.jwaad.ndirect.co.uk)

deelybopper

In the North there's also the fabulous Jewel of Yorkshire on 7th and 8th October - www.jewelofyorkshire.co.uk
D

belly taz

i wanted to go to the jewel of yorkshire but by the time i found out all the workshops i wanted to do have been booked..:( ..keep my eye on it for next year

terraluna

Scottish Event

Hi,

Here's one in Scotland.

Saturday 28th October 2006 - Belly Hi Belly Dance Day at the Lion Hotel in Auldearn, near Nairn, in Scotland

Exciting African Fusion, Duet and Tribal Workshops from 1pm - 6pm with Lindsey MacQueen and Maureen Phyfer, £10 each.
Hafla with performances dance till you drop with DJ Monkey Magic, £6.60.
Bazaar with costumes, accessories, music.

More information and booking details:
www.belly-hi.co.uk
Email: info@belly-hi.co.uk
Phone: Lynne 01340 871094 (daytime), Mel 01542 870748 (evenings & weekends)

love terraluna

Mosaic

Super Moderator
As this thread has become a full on events in the UK thread I have moved it to the events forum:D
~Mosaic

Status
Not open for further replies.