I am looking for job abroad

Aini Hungary

Hi all,

I hope this is the correct place to post this :)

I am Raqs Sharki dancer from Slovakia, currently living in Hungary. I dance for more than 8 years, I am half-professional. I performed abroad many times, I have experience with 5* hotels as well as with Cruise Ship performer work. I am looking for job position abroad, ideally for 2-3 months on contractual basis as a belly dancer or/and fire/UV performer. I can also perform with a group of dancers. The destination is not so important, if the conditions are good.
You can check my webpage: Aini belly dance. :)

Wishing you all wonderful days!

Aini

Aini Hungary

For Saigon Belly dance: Thanks for offering this, but I am now concentrating more for performing than teaching. But it was nice to find some answers to my post here! :)

For Mosaic: Thanks a lot, I will check that!

For Shanazel: I am still here :).

Shanazel

Great! I was hoping you were lurking out there. C'mon and join in with us. Visit Meet and greet and let us all get to know you!

LadyLoba

Best of Luck

I'm online right now looking for a second job...a writing job, not a dancing job...I'm not good enough yet to charge anyone money to watch me dance...probably never will be...but jobs in general are hard to find..so I know how you feel. Good luck! :)

Imeera

I am sorry I can not give any direct links but countries like Egypt and Morocco are a good place to look. Esspecially Egypt with its links to the Ancient culture. I remember when I was in Egypt, we went on a boat on the Nile for music and buffet, the tourist thing. There was a belly dancer from Norway, she was very good, she danced and posed for pictures with me (I was ten at the time). I think you could find many jobs like that if you look for tourist based places that want to give visitors an Arabic style show. Good luck!

Daimona

There was a belly dancer from Norway, she was very good, she danced and posed for pictures with me (I was ten at the time).
:cool: Was it app. 10 years ago and a redhaired dancer? (In that case it is Majken, my main teacher for many years after she returned to Norway).

Imeera

:cool: Was it app. 10 years ago and a redhaired dancer? (In that case it is Majken, my main teacher for many years after she returned to Norway).

Holy walking bananas! It is her! That is so awesome. Small world huh xD That picutre must be somewhere. If I can find it I will show you haha Shame she isn't in Egypt anymore, when I go back there I would have like to see her show again!

Ariadne

Can I just suggest that it may be a bad idea to try for a job in Cairo right now? The local dancers are going to need any work they can get.