Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Your costume projects

Lost this one too....
    What are you making right now?
    I am trying to remodel a bra. It never fitted right and I put this off for so long, but it needs to be done.

Post Thanks / Like

I am making a bedlah in purple and gold to be used as the prototype for a class I teach in costume making and embellishment. So far the class has been pretty informal as I iron out the bugs in the system, but I am writing the booklet now and hope to teach the class through the Embroiderers' Guild of America correspondence courses.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

On a whim I bought a coin/chain bra and belt set off ebay. They're too small for me, so I'm trying to work out how to reconfigure them into something wearable.

I'm also looking at making my own hip scarf.

Not in the same league as bedlahs and beaded bras, but it's a start, right?

Post Thanks / Like

My other project to be: the Turkish costume from FolkWear patterns. I love the thing, and fully intend to turn up dressed that way at one of the symphony concerts this fall- minus tubans and excess cleavage, of course. I can carry this "don't mind Shanazel, she's an artist, and you know how they are" only so far. Still, it is remarkable what I can get away with...
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Im working on a multi-colored bedlah. So far the front of the bra is completely covered, but I still need to figure out what to make the belt out of!

Post Thanks / Like

I have many projects on the back burner right now. Too many to post, unfortunately :-(

Azeeza

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, c'mon, Azeeza- be a sport. Just list the ten or twenty most important ones!

Post Thanks / Like

Making a 2 piece "beledi" dress out of a sequin covered top & skirt from the thrift store
    Making a top & skirt decorated with yards of 4" beaded "old gold" colored trim, snipped from a different thrift store outfit
    Making accent skirts out of multi-colored burnout velevt ponchos, with black fringe
    Re-hemming a purple satin double circle skirt

Post Thanks / Like

Alterations

OK, here goes:

BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS,BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS,BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS,BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS,BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, BRA CUPS, etc.

Azeeza

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Oh, PS

Oh, but I did get some sleeves done, not decorated and I am working on a matching skirt, which is still in the pattern viewing stages .

Azeeza

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast