Hello from Minnesnowta!

Hi, My name is Juwarriyya, Ju Ju for short. I am 42, mother of an active 2 yr. old and just decided on learning belly dance. I have been watching and hearing about belly dance for several yrs, it wasn't til recently that I got the nerve to actually try it myself. Because of my weight, I was very self conscious about trying but I have lost a lot of weight and feel better about my body. I am very, very new to this---like less than 6 months but I hope that I am still welcome here. I joined to grow my knowledge, get advice and learn as much as I can from all of you!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum, we have a number of folk new to BD here and you have come to the right place for information, and a sense of community, so jump right in.

If you have any questions you can use the search facility to see if other threads have answers or just go right ahead and ask:D
~Mosaic

Nebetmiw

Hello and welcome Ju Ju,

You will find many here in your shoes. Not all belly dancers are young skinny things :)

Yshka

Welcome to the forum!! You will find a great wealth of info and a lovely bunch of people here!

*waves hello from tiny little Holland across the pond:D

Sita

I love the nn Ju Ju it's so bright and joyful to say :D
Congrats on the new found body confidence and I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
Happy posting!! :)
love
Sita