Hello!

Kamra

Hello everyone,

I've been belly dancing for about 8 years now, and perform semi-professionally with a troupe here in Tucson. I *love* belly dance, and have more or less become obsessed with it. I hope to make it into a career, but I still have a long way to go to be a real professional.

I've chosen my stage name, finally, and it will probably actually be Kamrah, with the h!

Thank you!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum, look forward to your input:D Does your dance name have a special meaning?
~Mosaic

Mosaic

Super Moderator
The moon is rather beautiful, so I like your name as well:D We have a member here who uses moon as her user name so you are in good company
~Mosaic

Prusilusken

Hi Kamra(h) and welcome!

I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

I have to add that I think your stage name is just beautiful in every way!

Sounds beautiful said out loud, the meaning is not only very lovely, but also brings an inherent versatility - because the moon changes through its phases and sometimes even in colour, it gives you a lot of freedom to express yourself in so many ways in your dance. "Kamrah" leaves you lots of spece to grow and change as a person as well as a dancer - what is not to love about that? :)

To me, that is a very important aspect when choosing a stage name...
:)think: I may be alone in feeling that some chosen stage names kind of "trap" their dancers with their ethymology, though...?)

Another thing that I love about Kamrah is, that it looks great in writing, and has nice potential for calligraphic interpretations!

Amazing choice, IMO - I am almost jealoux! :lol:

Congratulations and welcome again!