Set El Hosen?

Safran

Ariella - you must read my mind. I spent a ton of time on Saturday searching the depths of internet for any information on Set el Hosen and came up with nothing.

So, I'd also be eternally grateful if anyone could share information about the lyrics and the background of the song (composer, original singer etc) too!:pray:

Amanda (was Aziyade)

I have heard 2 things:

1. It was Nagwa Fouad's magency, written for her by Mohammed Sultan

2. It was a song written for Sultan's wife Fayza, and Nagwa liked it so she used it as her magency.

I've never heard a version with lyrics. ??

edited to fix name -- not Salam, Sultan.

Last edited:

nouraki

I have heard 2 things:

1. It was Nagwa Fouad's magency, written for her by Mohammed Salam.

2. It was a song written for Salam's wife Fayza, and Nagwa liked it so she used it as her magency.

I've never heard a version with lyrics. ??

Look at this video.From 4:43 there are lyrics but i am not sure if it's still the same song.:think:I havent heard it with lyrics before.

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Look at this video.From 4:43 there are lyrics but i am not sure if it's still the same song.:think:I havent heard it with lyrics before.

I misremembered the composer's name. It's Mohammed Sultan.

Ok, I have heard this - funny, I always thought people just mixed in another song, but it is part of Set el Hosen. Apparently nobody on the internet knows the lyrics, because the same question has been asked on other forums, with no answer. :(

Ariella

4:43 is a continuation of the song. That second part is in both of the copies of the song that I have.

Also I think the name "Set el Hosen" roughly means "Beautiful Lady".

Last edited: