Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think this site is slow at all. And Bhuz is way too fast for me, too many people, I can't keep up with who is who.

Post Thanks / Like

I love us despite criticism from others about the lack of depth, lack of concern about middle eastern political issues, etc. etc. etc. All friendships have quiet periods in which people involved don't have much to say to each other and simply go about their lives until they do have something new to say.

No fights, please. Too hard on the moderators to have to get in there and referee.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    I love us despite criticism from others about the lack of depth, lack of concern about middle eastern political issues, etc. etc. etc. All friendships have quiet periods in which people involved don't have much to say to each other and simply go about their lives until they do have something new to say.

No fights, please. Too hard on the moderators to have to get in there and referee.

Lack of dept? What a nonsense and lack of concern about ME culture? I haven't noticed that either.
    At least this site is moderated and we can keep up with the posts. Bhuz isn't moderated (as far as I know and was never before, not a good thing IMHO)

Post Thanks / Like

I never knew Bhuz wasn't moderated. Even though I'm a member over there, I've made maaaaaybe a grand total of 4 posts, if that. Don't care very much for the swap-shoppy atmosphere, and I do prefer the more international community here.

My sentiments are the same as yours, Amulya. Sure, we have the occasional blow-ups, catfights, and drama, but I believe we are a closer-knit community.

Post Thanks / Like

i'm a member of both bhuz & here & read both, but i do a closer knit atmosphere here that's for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been a member on Bhuz for so long that I'm an 'ultimate bhuzzer', but haven't posted much over the last years. In the past Bhuz was very nice but it turned a bit sour due to no moderation. People are far more harsh there than here. I think moderation could help a lot.

(now I'm probably going to be bashed on Bhuz for saying this about Bhuz... ah well)

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been to Bhuz, so can't speak to that. However, I've lurked and/or participated around here for awhile, and am hooked on the atmosphere, personalities, and ... well, heck, I like it here!! I'm sure we are simply going through a lull in activity.
    Last edited by Harry; 04-15-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Correcting comment

Post Thanks / Like

We should come up with some fun games and things to get people logging in! Ideas, anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

We had a lot of games in the past that were popular, maybe we should revive them? Or just start them new?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amulya View Post
    We had a lot of games in the past that were popular, maybe we should revive them? Or just start them new?
    Let's pick one of the best of the past games, and come up with a new one. What do you think was the most popular past game?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast