Anyone else finding this site less active?

Amulya

Jujube

Corrupted wishes seems to be off to a new start.

How about a Bellydance Scavenger hunt? Like, "Find a Youtube clip of a fabulous shimmy/great tutorial on a move." Or "Show me a picture of a gorgeous green skirt."

What do you think?

Venefica

I have recently come back to this site. It do not seam slow to me. But if it is then in most forums the activity will ebb and flow a bit so I would not worry about it. This is still the best belly dance forum I know about on the internet. :D

Yshka

Welcome back!!!

Dear Venefica, you're back!!!! We sure missed you around the boards, hope to be seeing more of you again now!

(starts wondering... maybe THAT's why the forum was less active... lol:D)

maylynn

There are certainly on/off periods for me as well, when I get overwhelmed with work or other stuff and don't visit for months on end. Am sure it's the same for many members. Just coming back from another such hiatus and I am happy to see you all again. :)

Venefica

Thank you Yshka for the welcome back. Everyone is making me feel so welcome. :D

Hi Maylynn welcome back, nice to see you.

Jane

List isn't slow to me! I've been posting like a woman posessed. Stress and insomnia does that.

Venefica

It seams to me that there are new posts and new threads every time I visit so yes I think the forum is moving nicely. However if one want to check for sure there is probably a statistic program for checking the activity of the forum from year to year.

*takes Venefica's and maylynn's pics off all the milk cartons*

Hehehe you made me laugh. :D

Amulya

Yes I think there is a way to track statistics, someone said way back that the TPBDC was the most visited thread and the amount of people visiting that thread was shocking. Can't remember who found out about the numbers.