Orientaldancer Demography time

Marya

I was hoping someone would suggest silver for the 40's 'cos that's the colour my hair is rapidly going...
I'm in the 40's

Hey, according to the New York Times Style page silver is the newest most fashionable hair color. 20 somethings are coloring their hair gray and silver.

So at long last, I am fashionable. But I am long past caring.

Marya

bellyfester

Can't we have steel for twenties. Then It would match my braces at least...

6 months away from copper and I still have an Ugly Betty smile (grumble, whinge, sulk)

gisela

Super Moderator
ooh Copper, nice! Although my skintone is unfortunately more copper-green than copper-tan ;)

Oriental dancer Demography time

Hi Harry how you doing and where have you been?
Okay holding on to silver by my fingernails and seeing the gleam of gold but still singing that Peter Pan song about not growing up:lol: Creaks

Harry

Hiya, Creaks!!! Well, just been busy as all "get outa here...", didn't have chance to cruise by the forums for couple of months. Stuff happens, and employment must prevail...:confused:

MissVega

smack in the middle of 20+, but I still get IDed everywhere 90% of the time lol and 50% of the time I act like a 12 year old:tongue: and the other 50% of the time I apparently act like a 40 year old:rolleyes:

I live with 3, 22 year old guys and they call me "mom" because I lecture them about their behaviour and make them talk about their feelings lol

adiemus

Rock on the inner 12 year old (personally I'm still a four year old, they're endlessly curious, occasionally have tantrums and yet are fun, trusting and sweet).

Dev

If you know who is that lady in Red PVC , then you are very up to date......;)

I am 32 .

Last edited:

lizaj

Oh come ,Dev...the bird in the black dress is ..er...er...Mrs Windsor and do I glimpse Lady Gaga and Diversity in the background;)?:D

nightdancer

If I was going to meet Mrs. Windsor, I cant say I'd do it in something that I know perfectly well was going to cause heat rash. And I'd stand up straight. But oh well, my chances of meeting the Queen are pretty much nil. Though, my museum has some lovely things from her and her father from the war. Anyway, what was I yattering on about?

Oh, age. 30s and loving it. Seriously, you could not pay me to go back to my 20s again.

Shanazel

I turned 55 on the 27th of March.

For those sensitive about their age, we could offer an alternative list:

20+ Aluminum
20++ Tin
20+++ Bronze
20++++ Gold
20+++++ Platinum

For those allergic to metal
20+ topaz
30+ sapphire
40+ ruby
50+ emerald
60+ diamond

The possibilities are endless, but I'll spare you my flights of fancy

Yshka

Ooh, soon-to-be 23, so that puts me in the alluminium-topaz section (now THAT could be interesting)

How about this though:

10 + chiffon
20 + coin
30 + sequin
40 + beaded fringe
50 + strass
60 + rhinestone
70 + ..... hmm... think of something pretty

I'm trying very hard here to make it sound more bellydance'y....:lol:

Last edited: