Orientaldancer Demography time

Farasha Hanem

*doesn't take eyes off screen* Resident Evillllllllllll... XD *gives another zombie a blast with her Infinite Grenade Launcher*

Shanazel

Do you know, I'm not sure I've ever played a video game. :think: If I did, it didn't leave much impression on me. I do, however, love the Lara Croft, Tomb Raider movies with Angelina whatsername. They are so gloriously bad that they are wonderful.

Corylus

For those allergic to metal
20+ topaz
30+ sapphire
40+ ruby
50+ emerald
60+ diamond

I am so glad you did this! I would rather be a precious stone than a metal particularly when all the ones at my end of the scale aren't very pretty!

I'm a topaz in my early twenties :)

This is really interesting, the ages in the classes I attend vary quite a lot. I think most ladies are in their late 30's or over.

Leilah

I'm 40+. I actually started to cry the other day, wishing I had discovered Belly Dance 20 years ago....:(

But I got it now!!;)

Corylus

I'm 40+. I actually started to cry the other day, wishing I had discovered Belly Dance 20 years ago....:(

If it makes you feel any better, I think a lot of dancers feel this way regardless of age unless they started when they were a baby!

I am in my 20s and I wish I had discovered it in my early teens!

Caroline_afifi

I am 42 but was in my mid twenties when I took my first class.

I was actually one of the youngest by far back then. The classes generally attracted women 30's plus, and generally still do in the UK from what I see travelling around...although we do see alot of younger people coming through (unless I am just getting older?:think::lol:).

khanjar

40+,

42 to be exact, but with a mental age of a teenager with maturity, if that can be had, but my forties are so far, the best time of my life. This I believe because when people get to this age they couldn't give a stuff what others think.

As for bellydance, I also wish I had started earlier, hell, knowing what I know now, I wish I would have let myself dance to whatever, instead of repressing that natural urge for fear of peer ridicule.

Last edited: