Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Is an unlovely photograph of Salome possible?
    Excellent question...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Is an unlovely photograph of Salome possible?
    mmmmm yeah, I definately can! Thanks for the sentiment though

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    On the left side column links they seem to be overwritten, like one link on top of another~Mosaic
    Uh oh. First I've heard of that. What browser do you use? Are you talking about the site navigation links?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    Uh oh. First I've heard of that. What browser do you use? Are you talking about the site navigation links?
    I use firefox and the overwritten links are the mav links under your pic and above the ads. It shows to me bellydance 4times
    star interviews, bellydancer, bellydance, news. But when I click the links am taken to the correct pages. eg: first link goes to the forum.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    I use firefox and the overwritten links are the mav links under your pic and above the ads. It shows to me bellydance 4times
    star interviews, bellydancer, bellydance, news. But when I click the links am taken to the correct pages. eg: first link goes to the forum.
    ~Mosaic
    Mosaic: Have you updated you browser recently?
    I'm using firefox as well (latest version, 3.6), but it looks fine to me. Perhaps a screenshot would be helpful for the techies?
    --
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daimona View Post
    Mosaic: Have you updated you browser recently?
    I'm using firefox as well (latest version, 3.6), but it looks fine to me. Perhaps a screenshot would be helpful for the techies?
    Have auto updates on and it is the latest version. I have been meaning to do a screen shot. so will do that.
    ~Mosaic
    PS: Screen shot below
    Last edited by Mosaic; 04-12-2010 at 11:11 PM.
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Anatoliy thinks it has to do with the way your resolution is set. We're going to fix it so it adjusts and reads properly with different resolutions. We'll see if that makes a difference.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    Anatoliy thinks it has to do with the way your resolution is set. We're going to fix it so it adjusts and reads properly with different resolutions. We'll see if that makes a difference.
    OK, - I have a 24" digital LCD monitor which is set on the highest res 1920x1200 (kind of like a small TV which is great for 'those older' eyes)
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Salome and Anatoliy,

I detect another strange issue:

a) on my office PC, I use IE6 browser. The BD news and all that stuff shows up, in (relative) position, AFTER the left margin menu.

b) on my PC at home, I use IE7. Everything shows up in what is probaby the desired position, to the right of the left margin menu.

On both, I have used various resolution settings. Same results. Strange...

For the record, I am a programmer/analyst, but my area is in non-graphical, in relational databases, meaning that, when it comes to this stuff, I'm just a moderately well-informed user.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Hi Salome and Anatoliy,

I detect another strange issue:

a) on my office PC, I use IE6 browser. The BD news and all that stuff shows up, in (relative) position, AFTER the left margin menu.

b) on my PC at home, I use IE7. Everything shows up in what is probaby the desired position, to the right of the left margin menu.

On both, I have used various resolution settings. Same results. Strange...

For the record, I am a programmer/analyst, but my area is in non-graphical, in relational databases, meaning that, when it comes to this stuff, I'm just a moderately well-informed user.
    IE6??? Well its users should be used to ugliness....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast