OD.net is under construction

Harry

IE6??? Well its users should be used to ugliness....:think:
Truth be known, Reenie, I would prefer to use IE8, but some of the stuff I need to use at my office, or even access office from home, won't support it. Inter- and intra- connectivity is a real challenge at times. :wall:

Salome

Administrator
Hi Salome and Anatoliy,

I detect another strange issue:

a) on my office PC, I use IE6 browser. The BD news and all that stuff shows up, in (relative) position, AFTER the left margin menu.

b) on my PC at home, I use IE7. Everything shows up in what is probaby the desired position, to the right of the left margin menu.

On both, I have used various resolution settings. Same results. Strange... :confused:

For the record, I am a programmer/analyst, but my area is in non-graphical, in relational databases, meaning that, when it comes to this stuff, I'm just a moderately well-informed user.

Thanks for the heads up. That's going to give us something to think about. Or Anatoliy rather, lol. I'm not sure why or even how the navigation links could appear outside the of the navigation margin, :think: stay tuned...

Harry

Salome, after poking around a little more, I think the solution is, "Don't use IE6." It appears to be terrible, from what I have read. So, you (or Anatoliy) can take a rest. The page works well with IE7 or IE8.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I'm having some kind of weird problem. The O.D. bookmark stopped working - so I changed it to bellydanceforums.net. I can still log in, but it doesn't allow me to see new posts, the login fields are still at the top of the page. Further in, like on this compose message page, the usual "Welcome, Zorba" is present at the top...

HELP!