The Name Game

Oh this site was way too much fun and now Creaks can add the following akas

fFeeling Witchy in a Goth sort of way - Henspit VelvetDragon... might be fun to put on a reservation waiting list... no married to a sweet Midwestern Norskie and too embarrassing:rolleyes:

Just random name day Devorah Sumayye actually would work as a dance name.

Full blast Norskie days Hel Gudrun, Unnur Bjork and Asta Christina I like Hel Gudrun.

Turkish days Ozgur Gizem and Arabic days Ridwana Khayriyya

Sita

Dua Hazan

"Prayer" in Arabic and "Autumn" in Turkish

and for my Armenian identity: Taline Zabel

and as a fairy "Sugarpuff Stardust" which is way to sweet and sugary for me to handle, I think I'd have to become the first 'fallen fairy' (bit of an oxymoron maybe but oh well)

love
Sita

Sita

Oh this site was way too much fun and now Creaks can add the following akas

fFeeling Witchy in a Goth sort of way - Henspit VelvetDragon... might be fun to put on a reservation waiting list... no married to a sweet Midwestern Norskie and too embarrassing:rolleyes:

Just random name day Devorah Sumayye actually would work as a dance name.

Full blast Norskie days Hel Gudrun, Unnur Bjork and Asta Christina I like Hel Gudrun.

Turkish days Ozgur Gizem and Arabic days Ridwana Khayriyya

hey Creaks, we can be a Witchy double act: I just got Henfist Swampcurse.
Together we will be Henspit and Henfist :dance:

love
Sita

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Had to have another play with the thing, tried the witch & fairy names:D

Witch: Gristlepop Darktooth
Fairy: Silverbeam Sparkletoes

I think I would rather be a fairy -silverbeams & sparkletoes might go with a bling-bling sparkly costume. The witch name is something that you would find in some strange nightmare:lol:
~Mosaic

Shanazel

Okay, I decided I wanted a fairy goth mother name and was given

LavenderLust ClearRain

It just doesn't get any better than LavenderLust ClearRain. I declare myself so named. Friends may call me LaLu.

Amulya

Bwahahahahaha snort, giggle, this is mine:

Antonia Serena Drusilla Nikephoros

so I tried again and it didn't get much better: Batyah Concordia Iustina

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
fairy: Clearwing Quicksheen
Swedish: Ingegärd Katharina Ingegerd :lol: I love this! Having the same name twice with different spelling.
ETA:Haha! It happened again: Malena Elisabeth Elisabet. Very cool!

Venefica

Scavenger Cacklemoon is the name I got. I have to use that name for a character in a RPG game at some point in time. It almost ranks up there with Rigmor Mortis. (Rigmor which both sounds and is written rather similar to rigor is a common Norwegian name.)

Jane

Poor dog :lol: ROFLMAO! :lol:

I re-grouted my bathroom shower and floor today, then taught three hours of classes back-to-back. And now I have cramps to boot. I needed a good laugh- thanks!

P.S. Nice to have you back Venefica :D

Shanazel

I think his actual AKA name was something like Herr Vonschmitenziegerblumgarten of Altzeheider Puppy Farm, but he was always referred to as Rigor Mortis or Mort for short.

Venefica

Thank you for the welcome back Jane. :D

There is allot of strange dog names out there, like tiny little fluffy things named Brutus and Killer and such things. :)

Jane

I had thought about naming the new puppy Fifi, after Fifi Abdo, but somehow it seemed weird.

adiemus

Reminds me of meeting a man who was walking his chihuahua, he told me its name was 'Killer'. I must have looked quizzical because he quickly replied 'She's been known to kill other dogs - by getting stuck in their throat!'