Hello! From Africa!!!!

AdinaD

Hi Everyone, Was doing a search on Belly dance then came across this forum I am a complete newbie and its quite difficult Getting belly dancing teachers here(Nigeria) Are There Any Recommendation For Good Dvd Tutorials In Tribal Fusion That Is?

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome AdinaD, pretty name :)

There are quite a lot of threads discussing dvds so do a little search. I don't know much about tribal fusion but I am sure it has been mentioned by others.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum and bellydance. I am sure you will enjoy both. As Gisela suggested do search for the various DVD threads. Even search with google. I also don't know much about tribal Fusion. But Maybe names like Rachel Brice, Sharon Kihara, will give you something to start with.
~Mosaic

AdinaD

Thank You!!!

A Big Thanks to everyone for the welcome! i will do as you suggested will keep you up with my progress:D

Farasha Hanem

Hi, AdinaD, welcome to the forum. :) The dancers that Mosaic mentioned do indeed have instructional DVD's available. However, if you're a newbie to bellydance, you must first get a good knowledge of basic bellydance moves before moving on to Tribal fusion. Find some beginner's DVD's on basic bellydance moves. One I have is "Belly Dance Basics, featuring Taaj, The Belly Dance Trainer." I know there are others out there that are mentioned often here on the forum, but I can't think of them atm. :confused:

When you're ready to move on to Tribal Fusion, you can find these DVD's in stores like Best Buy, and Hastings:

"Tribal Fusion Fundamentals," featuring Kami Liddle, Moria, Samantha and Sherri

"Tribal Fusion Bellydance with Sharon Kihara"

"Bellydance Arms & Posture" with Rachel Brice

"Tribal Fusion Bellydance" with Rachel Brice (this one uses yoga conditioning workouts, and you can choose among two or three different length workouts. My daughter keeps borrowing this one, so I rarely get to use it anymore :confused: )

Best to you on your new-found dance journey! :D