Beauty Tips from Your Kitchen

GypsyStacey

So just wondering if anyone has any good beauty tips using stuff that we can find right in the kitchen that work...lol. I'll go first:

~ brown sugar body scrub ~
This is great for scrubbing away dull dead skin it's cheap & EASY. I get a small plastic container & put about 1/4 cup of brown sugar in it. then either during a bath or shower put a small amount in my hand gently rub hands togeher & then rub all over my skin. keep repeating until i've scrubed all over. that's it. feels sooooo good. just remember do not use on your face :naghty: as the brown sugar is to coarse & could damage the skin on your face.

Nejmeh

Olive oil, avocado and honey as a hairmask, its so soft afterwards...
Honey as lipbalm and as a cure for scrapes etc.(only works with real honey, not the sugar kind)
it`s painfull, but it works; mix lemonjuice and water 1 to 1 and put a couple of drops in your eye, whitens(?) the eyewhite.
For a good facewash for a sensitive skin, oakmealfibers and some kind of plain oil(olive oil if your skin can handle it).

Ow, this is so my thing:dance:

GypsyStacey

Olive oil, avocado and honey as a hairmask, its so soft afterwards...
Honey as lipbalm and as a cure for scrapes etc.(only works with real honey, not the sugar kind)
it`s painfull, but it works; mix lemonjuice and water 1 to 1 and put a couple of drops in your eye, whitens(?) the eyewhite.
For a good facewash for a sensitive skin, oakmealfibers and some kind of plain oil(olive oil if your skin can handle it).

Ow, this is so my thing:dance:

love the hair mask idea as someone who trys really hard to go 'no poo' that would be no shampoo for those that maybe aren't familiar with the term use baking soda & vinegar my hair can feel dry isn't the right word as it looks great when I wash it that way, but it can feel under nourished if that makes sense. This would so work.

Yeah this is my thing too. I love the less is more keeping things simple :dance: