Not enough people attending my class

GypsyStacey

So last night Beginner Belly Dance started up again. I was very excited & happy to go to find out there were only 2 of us there & only 3 committed. So we will see how many show up next week as she had a couple of maybes. :pray: that at least 2 more ppl show up that can deciate that wednesday to class. i'm working on a friend of mine to come next week. worst case she has to cancel that class she did inform me that i'm more than welcome to join the intermediate class. my concern is would that be to advanced for me she did say after watching me dance that i'll do well. yet her intermediate class is doing isis wings & i'm not sure that's what i really want to do. not to mention will i have to buy some i didn't ask her that. right now this wednesday night class works out perfectly with my son & his cubs ~sigh~ just :pray: that more ppl show up next week.

Jujube

It seems like people are enjoying the Springing of Spring and laying off BD a little right now. I'm sure classes and boards will pick up in the coming weeks, after everyone has had a chance to get the chill off their bones and enjoy some sun and fresh air.

GypsyStacey

It seems like people are enjoying the Springing of Spring and laying off BD a little right now. I'm sure classes and boards will pick up in the coming weeks, after everyone has had a chance to get the chill off their bones and enjoy some sun and fresh air.

hope you are right.

Shanazel

Dance class attendance often drops in the spring and summer. In lands of long periods of snow and ice those lovely long warm spring evenings are just too valuable to spend inside . My hard core dancers will come to class in a howling blizzard or a 115 degree heat wave, but others drift gently away about mid-April.

GypsyStacey

i've decided if i have to i'll do the intermediate class. i asked the same question on bhuz & was encouraged that if my teacher thinks i can handle it then i probably can. even though isis wings may not be 'it' for me for dancing i'll still learn loads that will help me even if i never pick up isis wings ever again like posture, upper torso carriage, spins etc. so it will be doable for me.