Lyrics for La La by O'Mda

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I am hoping someone can translate the the song La La by O'Mda on BDSS Superstars vol 7. I have had a hunt for them and I am still looking. But the search is not looking promising. I can't even find the song on you tube.

~Mosaic
Hmmmmm trying to find where I can temporarily upload the song from my computer - Anyone know?

Last edited:

candi

I have it but I'm sorry I can't remember wher I got it from so I can't credit anybody. I think it was from a forum but can't remember which one. I can't speak for its acuracy as I don't speak or read Arabic.

If anybody recognises it as something they have posted anywhere. Thank you for doing this.

La la
malak inta ya wad malak
what's up with you, oh boy, what's up with you

mat ool eh bas eligaralak
just say what happened to you?

eh ya wad, elimghayar halak..... malak ya wad
what, oh boy, has changed your situatation, what's up with you?

3amal titkhabat fi kalamak
you continuously "knock" [or flip flop] with your words

we fakirni soghayar odamak
and you think that I'm small [small minded in appearance] in front of you

mat sahsah, fook min awhamak
just wake up, recover from you concerns

3adil ya wad... ah
straighten up oh boy..... ahhh......( ha ha "3adil" [noun] is my name in arabic and means 'righteos, strait or just", here he uses the verb comand form)

za3lan? la la, miDayi;? la a, mish rayi'? la la ya habibi (??????)
are you upset, nono, agitated?, no no, not "in your right mind" nono,,,, my friend?????

shoof kam sana mitaw3ak wa sabir 3alik
see how many years i trusted in you and being patient with you.

lawa3tini, ganintini, nazrit 3inaik...ahhh
you twisted me, made me crazy, ,,, the gaze of your eye....aahhh!

3ashak wa 3ayish fi gharamak wa ha moot 3alaaik
i lived with you and lived in your (ways?) and I will die for you

agi minhina, teegi min hina wa garalak eh?
I come from here, [then] you come from here and what happened to you?

mabalash kida, (??) kida, il inta fi
just stop doing like that,,,??, that which you are in.

ya ta3ibni wa milawa3 albi, malak? fi eh?
oh you who are making me tired, twisting my heart, what's wrong with you? what's going on?

3:21
aho kida, haba haba, isma3ni, hilween awi
like that, little by little, hear me, very sweet.

ya wad, aho, ya wad, aho...
oh boy, there it is, .....

yalla ba'a', ya halawtak,,, ya gamalak, ehil halawa di?, ehi- ta3ama di, mish awi kida! aho yalla
let's go all ready!, oh your sweetness, your beautyness (lol), what sweetness is this, what tastiness is this, not so powerful like that!, OK let's go!

ew3a ew3a... mish kida ew3a
dont you dare, dont you dare, not like that dont you dare!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Thanks so much Candi, I thought I would have great difficulty getting the translation.
~Mosaic

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Thanks Darshiva, I actually have an account there, but always forget to use it. I must remember it. I haven't been there for so long maybe it doesn't exist anymore, I had better check. Thanks for the reminder.
~Mosaic

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Love it! Such a fun piece. I see why I couldn't find it, as I have the wrong spelling for the singer. Candi you need a sleuth award:lol:
~Mosaic

Gia al Qamar

Oh how funny this should show up today...I'm choreographing this number for my classes! Thanks for the translation!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Oh how funny this should show up today...I'm choreographing this number for my classes! Thanks for the translation!

I am doing a choreo/improv for myself to this, It sounded like a fun song, and after seeing the youtube vid, it is:D
~Mosaic