Lost My Identity

Yasmine1962

Hello Anatoliy and Salome, I've had a problem trying to log onto the forum for the last 3 days as Yasmine Bint Al Nubia. Everytime I attempted to log on my username nor password was recognized and everytime I requested to reset my password I never received an e-mail from the website. I have e-mailed Salome and sent a message to the administrator to help solve this problem. I've checked my spam box just to make sure an e-mail wasn't sent there.So I've resorted to re-registering using a diferent name and e-mail address(since it wouldn't let me use my other one).
I would like to be able to log on as Yasmine Bint Al Nubia and not Yasmine 1962, PLEASE HELP!!!!
Yasmine

Salome

Administrator
Hi Yasmine,

sounds frustrating all the way around!! With this move to a new host, our email has been malfunctioning. We are working on resolving it, literally as I type. We are getting email but folks are not recieving our emails. Even though the forum automates emails regarding password that may be why you are not getting one.

Let me talk to Anatoliy about why you might be having the log in troubles with your username and I'll post back here.

In the mean time if you can just hang in there for a little bit with the new username we will try to get it all ironed out.