We are back!

onela

You are a love Sita, I searched 2 or 3 times for it and gave up because I wasn't really paying attention anyhow! ;)

nightdancer

Me, too, Dev. I had to go back to stalking the seedier side of the internet. You know, tawdry costume shops, Youtube dance channels and the like.

Sita

Me, too, Dev. I had to go back to stalking the seedier side of the internet. You know, tawdry costume shops, Youtube dance channels and the like.

:lol::lol::lol:
U are dangerous for my health - I almost split my sides laughing when I read that.
love
Sita

Mosaic

Super Moderator

:lol::lol: -You poor thing, that is just too terrible to even contemplate!
~Mosaic

Jane

Glad to see everyone again and that the forum is back up and running! :dance:

Thank you Salome!

adiemus

Not the tawdry costume shops, no no no no!

Shanazel

Oh, you wonderfully weird and lovely people are back in my life. I feel like I need to check fingers and toes to make sure everyone is intact.

What a relief. Thanks, Salome and Anatolyi. Of course, having gotten us all addicted to each other in the first place, the least you could do was sweat a little blood to get us back on line, hmmmm? :clap:

Sharee

Woohoo!!
What happened?
I was really worried when I couldn't open the site.
Welcome back everyone!!!

PracticalDancer

(crawls up the beach, gasping for air . . .)

This site is my HOME PAGE* folks, I went through severe DT's while it was gone.

*yeah, I know, I don't post that often; but, I read it every chance I can!!!!

(pant, pant, relieved sigh)

Regards,

Anala

Mosaic

Super Moderator
(crawls up the beach, gasping for air . . .)

This site is my HOME PAGE* folks, I went through severe DT's while it was gone.

*yeah, I know, I don't post that often; but, I read it every chance I can!!!!

(pant, pant, relieved sigh)

Regards,

Anala

Welcome back home to another panicked and lost soul, your safe now. It is very scary to find your cyber home has gone missing, all those palpitations can't be good for us:lol:
~Mosaic

gisela

Super Moderator
Oh Anala, You are safe now! We are here for you :D

I just needed to express my appreciation of this forum again. I love it! I was just briefly visiting another forum (for ceramics) and the rules.... OMG! They are stifling conversation all the time because the rules regarding links and advertising and images are soooo strict. I am sure they are doing their best to follow the law and make it a nice place but I get really frustrated when the mods keep popping up in the threads. I think this is a sounder and more inspirational community :D hugs and kisses!

Harry

Ah, yes, Gisela, the environment here is very kind and gentle. The moderators (including yourself) work most diligently in ensuring the spammers, irrelevant advertisers, and all the other stupid crap is held to a minimum. Plus, I've seen some very polite handling of those who get a little bit too far off the topic or thread. So, indeed, it's great to see the Forum up and running, where there is always a friendly face, which is never in your face. :)

Yshka

Lol Farasha, careful now, forehead bruises don't usually match our costuming! Have to agree with Harry and Gisela, this forum is amazing and I love being part of it, our Super-Mods and admins do a great job. Hooray!!!

Btw, Shanazel, are you on FaceBook as well? I want you as a FB friend too!!:D