We are back!

Salome

Administrator
After 4 solid days of being down, we are back online!!! :dance: For those of you who missed the updates on the fans of OD.net facebook page - there was a mix-up and confusion regarding the software license renewal but it finally got all sorted out. So welcome back all :)

Sita

Yay!! :dance:

:clap:Thank you Salome for all your hard work and to Amulya and Mosaic for creating the facebook page:clap:

lots of love
Sita

Harry

As we say in the computer business (or any other business for that matter)....

"Things happen!"

Glad all is well...
Now, back to serious partying:
:lol::dance::clap::yay::clap::dance::lol:

Farasha Hanem

oO We're back... O.O

YAAAAAAAAAAY! WE'RE BAAAAAACK! :D

Thank you SO much, Salome, Amulya, and Mosaic, for all your hard work, and for helping us weather this storm. It feels SO GOOD to be back! :dance:

adiemus

Yay! My addiction can be fed again! Thank you for working to get things going again - I hope you got a heartfelt apology from them. (or beware, the killer zillers will be out, nipple-tassels and crassels fully locked and loaded!)

Safran

Hurrah!!! I'm so glad the forum is back and running again! :clap:

(Althouh I quite enjoyed getting the chance to stalk you all on Facebook and learn even more about you guys!)

Yshka

Whew, relieved to see you all again!! I have to agree with Maarika I loved (and still do) seeing you all on FaceBook and getting to know long-time forum friends even better. I missed you guys!!

Big round of applause for Super-Salome!!:dance:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
YAY! Just came online and it felt like christmas to see the forum back. FB is fun and I am glad we have the page. I('ll keep checking in over there:) It was great to have so many of you lovely people tuning in on FB.

Thank you Salome, you must feel like you've run a 4 day marathon!:lol:
~Mosaic

gisela

Super Moderator
Woohooo! Wonderful news! Thank you for your persistency Salome!

I agree though that it gave us opportunity to connect in other ways, which was really cool!

Sita

Hurrah!!! I'm so glad the forum is back and running again! :clap:

(Althouh I quite enjoyed getting the chance to stalk you all on Facebook and learn even more about you guys!)

Ah.. U can still do that though... the best of both worlds;):lol:
love
Sita