HI From CANADA :)

lucamaria

Hello everyone , I'm new to belly dancing but I love it ... Here in Canada we have a yogurt ( activia) commercial on tv with a belly dancer and since it's been playing it's been making me want to learn more about bell dancing .....
I found a great dancer here in Canada ... Mihaela Coman . .... she has this fun belly dance site www.dancethisweek.com and everyweek she dances in a new location ..... do you know anything else similar to that that I can watch for fun .
THank you all so much
Maria

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. I watched a couple of your teachers videos, a unique way of advertising. I don't know anyone else who does this. The best place you can watch videos that give a wide range of technique and styles is mainly on youtube. Mind you there is both good and bad on youtube:D
Keep on having fun and enjoying your classes.
~Mosaic

lucamaria

I wish

Oh I wish she was my teacher .... I don't know much about her just saw her videos and loved the concept !!
I'll look more into it .... it's a good idea since i've been meaning to learn and I think she also lives in Montreal

Thanx you for your reply :)
I'm already loving this forum

Samira_dncr

Hello everyone , I'm new to belly dancing but I love it ... Here in Canada we have a yogurt ( activia) commercial on tv with a belly dancer and since it's been playing it's been making me want to learn more about bell dancing .....
I found a great dancer here in Canada ... Mihaela Coman . .... she has this fun belly dance site www.dancethisweek.com and everyweek she dances in a new location ..... do you know anything else similar to that that I can watch for fun .
THank you all so much
Maria

Welcome to the forum. Where in Canada are you at?

da Sage

Oh I wish she was my teacher .... I don't know much about her just saw her videos and loved the concept !!
I'll look more into it .... it's a good idea since i've been meaning to learn and I think she also lives in Montreal

Thanx you for your reply :)
I'm already loving this forum

Hi Luca,

Welcome to the forum! I would recommend that you spend a lot of time hanging out in the video forum, as well as taking classes from an experienced teacher - I believe there are several in Montreal. With experience you will learn to appreciate good dancing and the importance of technique!:D

SidraK

A friend's response to the Activia commercials:

"All Activia does is make you poop! What does belly dancing have to do with being able to poop?"
:lol:

GypsyStacey

I love you teachers site. what a unique way to advertise. I love how she interacts with the public. What great fun.